19.05.2014

Аббревиатуры и сокращения 5

aren't - are not
can't - cannot
couldn't - could not
didn't - did not
doesn't - does not
don't - do not
hadn't - had not
haven't - have not
hasn't - has not
he'd - he had/ should / would
he'll - he will
he's - he is / has
here's - here is / has
I'd - I had / should / would
I'll - I shall / will
I'm - I am
I've - I have
isn't - is not
it'll - it will
it's - it is / has
let's - let us
mayn't - may not
mightn't - might not
mustn't - must not
shan't - shall not
she'd - she had / should / would
she'll - she will
she's - she is / has
shouldn't - should not
that'll - that will
that's - that is
there's - there is / has
they'd - they had / should / would
they'll - they will
they're - they are
they've - they have
wasn't - was not
we'd - we had / should / would
we'll - we shall / will
we're - we are
weren't - were not
we've - we have
what's - what is
won't - will not
wouldn't - would not
you'd - you had / should / would
you'll - you will
you're - you are
you've - you have

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий